- Associate at Scheer & Montgomery, P.C.
Craig Call is proud to call Savannah his home town after years of frequent moves due to being born to military parents in Camp LeJeune, North Carolina. Craig attended local schools in Savannah, graduating Magna Cum Laude from Armstrong-Atlantic State University in 2004. After college, Craig worked for the locally founded and operated restaurateur company, Par Management Group (now Live Oak Restaurants). Craig managed one of the company's River Street Locations before leaving to attend law school.
Craig attended Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida where he was the recipient of a Governor's Scholarship. While in law school, Craig participated in the pro bono Consumer Law Clinic as a Certified Legal Intern representing indigent clients in financial litigation against credit companies and financial institutions. Craig also worked for the well-known firm Barnes & Cohen while in law school. After graduating from Florida Coastal in 2009, Craig stayed on with Barnes & Cohen, working directly with Glen Cohen, a partner of Gaylord Sports, and personal attorney to PGA Tour golfer Phil Mickelson.
Craig returned to Savannah in 2010, and began working with Scheer, Montgomery & Call, P.C. where he focuses on civil litigation, local government law, corporate/business law, and criminal defense. When Craig is not hard at work standing up for clients, he enjoys spending time with family and friends. Craig has a wonderful wife, Brooke, and three inspiring sons, Cooper, Jackson and Harrison. Craig is an avid golfer, loves music, animals, and Georgia Bulldogs Football.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation 60%
- Florida, 2009
- Georgia, 2010
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2010
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Georgia, 2011
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2012
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D. - 05/2009
- Honors: Dean's List
- Armstrong-Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 05/2004
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Ragan v. Mallow, 319 Ga. App. 443; 744 S.E.2d 337, 2012, Court of Appeals of Georgia, A12A1182
- Teston v. SouthCore Constr., Inc.,, 336 Ga. App. 733, 783 S.E.2d 921, 2016
- Cullara v. Bldg. & Earth Sciences, 339 Ga. App. 865, 794 S.E.2d 665, 2016
- Chatham County. v. Massey, 299 Ga. 595, 791 S.E.2d 85, 2016
Past Employment Positions
- Par Management Group, Restaurant Manager, May 2004 - June 2006
- Barnes & Cohen, PA, Associate Attorney; Law Clerk, June 2008 - February 2009
Pro Bono Activities
- Consumer Law Clinic, Florida Coastal School of Law, January 2009 - May 2009